- Went to class
- Hacked on logic programming project for a while with tom7
- Met with advisor, who gave me comments on thesis proposal document. Cringe, cringe, but then move on.
- D's: plenty of fun.
- Almost got talked into going to 80s night at the upstage, but overwhelmed by gut feeling of ugh just don't wanna at the very threshold of going in. I do value the helpful peer pressure of my closest and deviousest friends, but tonight just wasn't the night I guess.
- Recorded a brief little tune after getting back home. I am getting ever so slightly better at tweaking the little knobbity things on Audacity.
- Woo insomia, even (especially?) after telling myself I really need to get some good sleep tonight.
I lack an even remotely adequate model for important parts of the world. I know nothing except that I know nothing, and that I'd like to continue…
Went to vote. Waited in --- I'm sorry, I'm in new york, on --- line for about an hour. Got to the table with the names in boxes where you're…
Of course, like many others, I am refreshing the various election websites constantly. I kind of regret not having a social event to go to like four…