Jason (jcreed) wrote,

Hm, I seem to have misplaced my W-2s. Fortunately it looks like filing a Form 4868 to get an extention in filing (but not payment) isn't too hard, and in the meantime I can go request some copies of my W-2 from CMU payroll. I'd have to pay interest if I owed the Man money, but I expect I'll be getting a modest refund anyhow, since that's what's happened in the past when my income is just stipend and nothin' else, given how the witholding worked out. At least I think I filled out the 1040EZ right in the past...
Tags: taxes, whoops

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded