I finally made a webpage with a bunch of fonts I made that includes more recent things like Fallacy and Nelf. I really need to finish Larson and Identity Theft; both got very close to at least having all alphabetic characters, but never made it.
Incidentally, my test run checking whether run-it-through-the-dryer-first is a valid heat-setting method for screenprinting ink came out positive; my badly inked yellow-on-blue wean shirt is not visibly more underinked after one wash than before, unlike the Raja shirt, which I forgot to set, which almost completely faded after one wash. Hooray! So, things to do before Tuesday:
- Choose a better color of shirt
- Buy some shirts at Gabe's
- Revise the design to not suck as much