Reasons I don't think Wikipedia is Total Bullshit
even though I admit it's not, like, the ultimate solution to the problem of collecting and organizing human knoledge or anything like that.
Reason 1: Article on Bell's Inequality
Reason 2: Article on Borel Functional Calculus
Both of these cover hard material at a intense level of detail, but I vastly prefer this to, say, Mathworld's article on Bell's Inequalities, and their apparent lack of anything corresponding to (2) (though I didn't look very hard). In fact the wikipedia article (2) is pretty mind-blowing to me in terms of hinting at just how much ass you can kick with linear algebra and measure theory.
Reason 1: Article on Bell's Inequality
Reason 2: Article on Borel Functional Calculus
Both of these cover hard material at a intense level of detail, but I vastly prefer this to, say, Mathworld's article on Bell's Inequalities, and their apparent lack of anything corresponding to (2) (though I didn't look very hard). In fact the wikipedia article (2) is pretty mind-blowing to me in terms of hinting at just how much ass you can kick with linear algebra and measure theory.