Jason (jcreed) wrote,
Jason
jcreed

Fixed the "Limerence" MIDI so that the melody is actually a different instrument. This was kind of a pain in the ass to do, since the keyboard doesn't actually output on different MIDI channels. I managed to write a little perl script to do a kind of diff of two different recordings I had done before the song got erased off the keyboard's recording-memory, one with both tracks, and one with just the piano channel. Man, I don't want to sound too conceited, and I'm sure none of you will probably feel the same warm fuzzy glow that I do about it given the ultra-lo-quality that MIDI implies, but I am tremendously happy with how the melodic improvisation turned out on this one. I feel like I've finally learned how to play jazz, or something.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments