" major seven chords because why not " - pretty much what it says on the tin (♥) " green tea goo " - omg I-V-vi-IV how do you never get old no matter how many times I hear you (♥) " fickle "- this doesn't have any clear harmonic ideas but was fun anyway. " delancey/essex " - I like the tension in the repeated IV-V-I-vi bits. the II-V turnaround seems a little too... much, of something. The frantic pace of the drums is nice. " limted time offer " " walk through dust " - actually put some diminished chords to good use here, which I normally find hard. G-Eb-G/D-C #dim -C-Adim-G/B-[Dsus D]. I think it belongs with a scrolling intro wall of text for a game or something. (♥) " train traffic ahead " " 923 " - more fun with the funny melodic scales. " hdmi " - feels kinda mega-man-ish. (♥) " morning run " - the harmonies worked out nice here, the drums are a bit too much, though. Melody in the last four bars is good. " carrot farming " " on-call at 3am " - BLECH (☠) " emigration " - Sorta Gm-D5-Cm-Gm? Surprisingly satisfying. (♥) " told you so " " hairpin " - nothing complicated here, just I-IV-V-I, but some fun fiddling around with 16th notes.