Thanks to this post by Dan Stowell (who has an interesting bit about cymbal synthesis) I came across:
- timbre.js which seems like a fairly solid start of a supercollider-ish interface to synthesis. It gets many, many points for having lots of good examples and documentation with links to source.
- Flocking which is in the same vein and also looks decent but does not perform well enough on my 4-year-old computer to sound decent
- A slide deck about compiling faust to (maybe asm.)js with emscripten
- A collection of js audio libraries
- A blog about livecoding music.
- stuff about using web audio fft builtins