Highlights that I can remember right now:
(1) attendee-playable pipe organ hooked up to midi keyboard
(2) performance by a dude with some pair of crazy hand-held things where the tilt sensors in them were clearly doing something to the filters
(3) lots and lots of 3d printers and CNC millers doing their thing, e.g. printing stuff made of EZ-Cheez
(4) David Pogue is a frickin' cartoon character
(5) The clever but oh-so-simple trick of appearing to project a sparse 3d image by just sticking a projector behind a box full of vertical taut strings. I really wonder how exactly they arrange/setup/calibrate that.
(6) Giant fire-breathing dragonbot
(7) Artcar covered in ∞ Big Mouth Billy Bass