Jason (jcreed) wrote,
Jason
jcreed

I am collecting new font work of mine here for now.

I've been thinking really hard today about type-checking and type inference for this funny BI-like type system I want to get working. I have some notions about how to simplify the thorny general problem to make it more tractable, so I want to get some implementation up and running to see whether it works on the examples I care about. I poked around the MLKit a little, believing it was designed to be more "hackable" than smlnj or mlton, but I am not totally convinced it is. Any opinions from the peanut gallery as to what the shortest path would be to hooking in a little bit of fancy refinement checking into an SML compiler that doesn't actually affect the operational semantics at all?
Tags: compilation, fonts, work
Subscribe

  • (no subject)

    Some further progress cleaning up the https://xkcd.com/1360/ -esque augean stables that is my hard drive. Tomato chicken I made a couple days ago…

  • (no subject)

    Did some personal archaeology. Helped a little with laundry. Threw some chicken, onions, tomato, stock, peppers in the slow cooker and hopefully…

  • (no subject)

    Dinner with akiva and dannel at nuevo portal in carroll gardens. Ate a pile of chicken stew and rice and beans and maduros, good times. I do miss…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 14 comments

  • (no subject)

    Some further progress cleaning up the https://xkcd.com/1360/ -esque augean stables that is my hard drive. Tomato chicken I made a couple days ago…

  • (no subject)

    Did some personal archaeology. Helped a little with laundry. Threw some chicken, onions, tomato, stock, peppers in the slow cooker and hopefully…

  • (no subject)

    Dinner with akiva and dannel at nuevo portal in carroll gardens. Ate a pile of chicken stew and rice and beans and maduros, good times. I do miss…