~12 hours of red-eye flights have left me very sleepy. It's good to be home!
Went to D's in the evening anyway, had some good times.
Also went to a Larry Lessig talk in the early afternoon. He is a very skilled and passionate speaker, but I am left highly uncertain which of his ideas I agree with. I feel like I still don't know any good principles by which to societally allocate power to those institutions and agents he terms "independent" and "dependent".
Went to D's in the evening anyway, had some good times.
Also went to a Larry Lessig talk in the early afternoon. He is a very skilled and passionate speaker, but I am left highly uncertain which of his ideas I agree with. I feel like I still don't know any good principles by which to societally allocate power to those institutions and agents he terms "independent" and "dependent".